Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Apple Stamping

Fall is here people!

It started showing itself on Saturday, when it actually dropped below 70 degrees and there was a hint of coldness in the breeze. We took that opportunity to go apple picking at our favorite farm (which I TRIED to blog about but the blog host was being all douchey but if you're lucky to know me in person you saw pictures of on Facebook). Because fall apple picking is NOT acceptable in 80 degree weather, we saw Saturday's cool weather report and planned it in advance. 

Today fall REALLY showed up as it was actually too cold to be outside today without a sweatshirt. Ahh! I will admit that I'm ready for sweater weather. 

And my Scentsy is full of yummy and cozy fall scents that usually involve cinnamon and baked goods. 

I love fall. 

So anyways we went to the apple farm and now we have an abundance of apples in our house. So yesterday the boys and I cut an apple in half, dunked it in some red paint and stamped apples on paper bags, construction paper and also made an apple tree.

Calen loved it. Camden was infuriated that he couldn't take a bite out of the apple dripping with paint. He suddenly has a new found obsession with "appas" since the apple farm day, where he ate two apples the size of cantaloupes single handedly. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment