Wednesday, September 25, 2013

King of the Playground

I love the school year for a multitude of reasons. Especially this year since Calen is in school all day every day, I get some major quality time with Camden which I really appreciate since during the summer one on one with him is completely non-existent.

I also love that all the big kids are away at school all day, completely abandoning the big playground a couple blocks away. I like taking Cam there when there's no one else there so he can have complete and total free reign of the place. Not that I don't like to share, but, I just don't like to share.
Cam got the playground to himself this morning. He even invited his little buddy to come with and indulge in the riches of an empty playground with him.






Camden almost always has to wear a cape it seems. And what could rule the playground better than a caped Darth Vader shirt? Seriously breeding the next supreme ruler, people.

Orphan child faces "PLEASE someone adopt us and untangle the swings and put us in them and push us higher?"









No comments:

Post a Comment