Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kickstart October

October is probably my favorite month. Well how can I decide between October and December for terribly obvious reasons like Christmas, hello? It's the first REAL month of fall (though you could have fooled me today with the absurd 80 degree weather we had), pumpkins, apples, candy corn hayrides the list goes on. I love me some fall.

Cam and I kicked off fall this morning by planting mums in the front and decorating the house with Halloweenie stuff. After all, it's officially socially acceptable to decorate.

Home Depot and Walmart should take classes from me on when to start selling appropriate holiday paraphernalia. Halloween decor in August? Really? REALLY?


Helping me decorate. He picked his hat and boots, by the way

he helped me plant mums by stomping rockets
Then after dinner tonight we ate apples dipped in caramel and watched a terrifyingly scary Halloween movie (Alvin and The Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman). 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment