Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Week In October

Oh man have I been bad about blogging lately. But it's been a disturbingly busy week, especially for Brad, which in turn makes me have a busy week as a single-ish parent. Excuses, excuses. I'm here now. For a moment. 

We've stayed busy with Halloweenie type things. Here's a week in review, in pictures.

Calen made paper tube monsters:




Camden wasn't interested in making monsters and played with water in the sink instead:




We went on a nature walk:

Dragging the boys through the crunchy leaves
...and found nature treasures



Had bat pancakes:








Bought giant eyeballs for the kitchen window:


I'm watching you...

And dressed up as a "zombie" (I had to teach Calen what "brains" were):



Braaaaaaains
What did you do this week?

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment