Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome Back to the Real World, Holiday Edition.

I know, I KNOW. I haven't blogged in like, a month? Someone fire me or something. Well between planning Disney, going to Disney, coming back from Disney and relearning how to function in the real world, then hosting Thanksgiving and of course necessary Black Friday extravaganzas, then catching our first Cape May crud of the season, blogging has been the furthest from my mind. 

And no, I'm not sharing my vacation pictures on here. There is an album on my Facebook page for such nonsense. I'm pretty sure this host website would explode from uploading too many photos. 

So two days after Thanksgiving (meaning yesterday) we went and got our Christmas tree. The usual...drive to the tree farm, find a tree, cut down a tree, bring a tree home, decorate a tree. That kind of stuff. 


This year's beauty
Calen thinks he conquered the tree

How Cam decorates

New favorite ornament!





We also kicked off the Christmas season with our first Christmas "craft" activity tonight, a Christmas Lego set with Santa, a sleigh and a reindeer, and even little tiny presents. Calen did almost the whole thing on his own with little help. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment