Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 161: Judge Me By My Size, Do You

We're nerds around here. Star Wars loving, Harry Potter Reading, Video game playing nerds. 

The kids are already talking about Halloween (for crying out loud) and since we now have a little dog that follows us everywhere, I decided that the dogs needed costumes this year too. 

NOT that I'm interested in getting Halloween costumes in AUGUST. Until....

I needed to order a new crate for Sonic the HedgeDog and right on the front page of the Petco website was a BB8 (the droid from the new Star Wars movie) dog sweater. And right next to that was dog Yoda ears, and I said done and DONE and added that shit to cart right away. 

They finally came today and I seriously can't stop laughing. 

To hell with Halloween, they are wearing these every day for the next three months for my own personal amusement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment