Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 175: The Last Day of Summer

Today is sadly the last day of summer vacation, and the boys start their journey into 2nd Grade and Kindergarten tomorrow. 

It boggles my mind that these two little rolly polly babies toddling around my house are now little tiny man boys going to school and being almost independent and stuff. 

We spent the last day of summer exactly how it should be spent. At the pool of course. for hours and hours. 


We came home and did all the back to school prep. Backpacks are filled with supplies, new outfits are laid out, I even made no less than 400 pounds of breakfast burritos so the kids have a hearty breakfast and I can remain my lazy morning ass that I am. 

Actually, I intend on actually getting dressed and riding bikes with the kids to school each morning with Sonic in tow. But who the hell has time to make eggs and sausage ever single school morning? Not me. 

I'm a little sad that our carefree days are over but excited for the school routine to start again. And school means fall is on the way and I'm completely and totally all about fall. 

Happy back to school boys!

Muscles from all that summer swimming!
Back to reality tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment