Friday, November 3, 2023

Day 302: Date Night

 I give Brad one official military fancy function a year. 

Only one. 

Not because I don't want to go out and do something with him, because I do, but I really despise dog and pony shows of military to dos. 

But, tonight was the one, and honestly, one a year is fun. And, prime rib dinner was $25. Come on. 

So, Brad and I dressed up to the Nines and left the kids with a frozen pizza and the Nintendo Switch and went to base for the semi-annual Chiefs Call To Initiation graduation dinner. We sat with friends, had a great meal and some laughs, and then promptly went home at 9pm (with the party still going) to put on pajamas and watch a Christmas movie together. 

I'm glad we agree on basically everything. 

Also, I really like a guy in uniform. 




No comments:

Post a Comment