Monday, November 6, 2023

Day 305: A Boy Called Christmas

 I'm on borrowed time and I know this. 

The boys are still delighted (or at least pretend to be) that I read a chapter of a story of some sort most nights. Obviously earlier in the fall we finished the extensive 7-book Harry Potter series, and I kind of thought that was that, to be honest. 

But, as the Christmas season has come around and the amount of chapter books available for the young adults is neverending, I thought maybe I could convince them to read another. 

And they were, surprisingly, very enthusiastic about it. 

So this evening we put on Christmas pajamas, sat around the tree and started a new book: A Boy Called Christmas. 



This is one of my favorite newer Christmas movies on Netflix, and the book, so far, is just as good, and the boys are loving it. 

Borrowed time, I'm telling you. I'm appreciating every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment