Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Day 228: Don't Play With Your Food

 You know sometimes I have completely childish, immature ideas. 

I consider it a strength. 

Especially if I act on said childish, immature ideas. 

I saw a video on social media of someone who made a huge pile of mashed potatoes and added broccoli trees and dinosaur nuggets to create a "scene." 

Well, that's a brilliant idea. 

So I made a quick batch of instant mashed potatoes (because art can't be rushed, but potatoes sure can) and steamed some frozen broccoli and microwaved frozen dinosaur chicken nuggets. 

This meal brought to you by overly processed, barely tolerated as actual food. 

Go ahead and judge me. 

I'm kind of a huge fan of this. This right here is exactly what the internet and social media is good for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment