Monday, August 19, 2013

Freezer Meals and Broken PCs

So I havent been blogging much lately. One reason is that we have been tragically boring due to an uncommon cool and rainy August that has kept us indoors. And that we have spent all of this week watching the Little League World Series, which we WERE going to attend yesterday since its only 4 hours away, but then came to a terrible realization that Cam is TWO and not in the least interested in sitting still for a baseball game. So we will ho next year. When he isn't two.

Also my laptop is broken (literally. The top is breaking off) so Im trying to keep my blogging on it to a minimum. This entry is on my phone. Blogging on a phone is awful. I keep trying to hit the comma button and miss and hit the language button. Suddenly, Im typing in French.

This is what I did tonight! Im preparing for a busy fall and school year by making freezer bag meals. Chicken fajitas, wings, pork tenderloin and some teriyaki dishes were in the works tonight. My goal is to make some whenever I find ingredients on sale (today I found 18 chicken wings for $5 and a large lork tenderloin for $4). Then all you do is thaw and cook! Great for those busy nights or just those lazy "I dont feel like cooking" days


No comments:

Post a Comment