Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Day 31: Dapper Cam

Hand me downs are the best thing. 

I mean, who wants to spend $100 on a new suit for a 7 year old that is going to outgrow it after wearing it one time anyways?

Not that my 7 year old needs a suit for any upcoming event whatsoever, but you never know, you know. 

Anyways, a friend of mine handed down this little suit with sport jacket. How could I resist? I mean look how cute this tiny child of mine is in a suit. 

He didn't like it. I told him too bad and that he should wear it every day because I'm the mom that's why. 

Cam also had a physical today and the powers that be say he will most likely be around 5'8" or 5'9" at the tallest. 

He definitely got my height (or lack thereof). Poor kid. 

I always thought the shorter guys were cuter anyways. 

I'm writing this now as a reference when he reaches his full height out of morbid curiosity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment