Sunday, October 8, 2023

Day 275: Happy Haunt Game Night

 It's Sunday! And that means family game night. 

And it's October, which means an extra spooky family game night. 

I hopped on Pinterest and found a spectacular variation of making my mom's famous 7-ish layer taco dip, by squirting some sour cream on the surface to make it look like a spiderweb. 

Well, that's easy. 



 I added a tray of additional taco toppings (since taco dip isn't my kid's favorite) and a cauldron (literally) of tortilla chips and called it a night. 

Easy. Freaking. Peasy. Pretty sure I'll have to repeat this ON Halloween. 



Tonight's game night we broke out the board game based on one of our favorite Disney rides - The Haunted Mansion! This is a super fun game where to try to collect as many ghosts as possible. 

999 Happy Haunts....but there's room for one more! 


Sunday family night really is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment