Saturday, October 28, 2023

Day 295: Impulse Shopping

 I had to run to Walmart today, and no intention of purchasing anything "ridiculous."

Well, sometimes "ridiculous" falls right into your cart. 

After reading, and watching, all the Harry Potter movies, I've become quite the little Potterhead (along with the rest of the family). As I'm pushing my cart past the toy section, I spy these little adorable buggers on the end cap, and somehow, two of them fell into my cart and refused to leave. 

Well how did they get in there?

 
And by the time I left the store, two more ended up in my cart to complete the collection. 



Welp. 

I mean, in my defense, they're quite possibly the four most adorable little squishy Hogwarts House mascots in cuteness history. And also in my defense, Santa is probably going to bring them to the family for Christmas, so there. 

I need to just go shopping with blindfolds on this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment