Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Belly Flops

I didn't take pictures today because I was too busy running around like a crazy train. It seems that it didn't dawn on me until today that we are leaving in three days to Washington for 2.5 weeks. Which means you know I need to do laundry and pack and prepare and all that crap. 

I'm usually way better at planning than this. I blame it on all the lights outside.

Yesterday we had a real serious case of the "Mondays". I have a sinus infection of some sorts and Camden has an ear infection. And he let me know about it. Loudly. 

This is his new favorite tantrum pose. He stomps away in a crouched position, then ceremoniously tosses himself belly first onto the floor. And screams. Because everything with him involves screaming. 

The belly flop combined with his Batman hat on forced me to stifle quite a bit of laughter. It's cute when it isn't in public. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment