Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Overtime

I'm so over Halloween, I wish that this state didn't have to drag it on and on until freaking Monday due to the hurricane devastation up north. (We all shouldn't be punished by extended holiday overload). Even the kids are pretty much over it. Except Calen keeps asking WHEN we are going to have the much-talked about Halloween party and trick or treat and get lots of candy

I forgot to show the kids the jack o lantern I made on actual Halloween, so I showed them my little pirate creation tonight. Good thing it wasn't a real candle, because Cam liked to reach into the mouth and snatch it, then literally toss it back into the pumpkin. 

Also, I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with Camden's leg in this picture, until I realized he had ONE of Calen's fireman rain boots on. Just one. And he hobbled around the house wearing that one boot for the rest of the evening too. And GOD FORBID you try to remove that boot, because he'd scream, throw himself on the ground, and cry until you gave him the boot back. Then he'd put it back on with a smile and continue hobbling around.


The boys and the pirate pumpkin.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment