Sunday, November 18, 2012

Outtakes

So I started decorating for Christmas today because we leave a short week after Thanksgiving for WA for three weeks and I want time to enjoy my decorations, dammit!

But then I stopped because I felt like I was committing a cardinal sin by decorating before Thanksgiving so I stopped. But now all 700 Christmas bins are in my living room and Brad says that God will forgive me if I finish decorating. Besides, it's only four days early.

Decisions, decisions.

I was so wrapped up in this ultimate decision of life that I didn't really take any pictures or anything today. So you get another outtake from Cam's mini shoot yesterday. 


He was not pleased that my pockets had run out of bribery commodities candy corn. And that he was wrapped up in a strand of Christmas lights. Most unimpressive, mom. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment