Saturday, December 1, 2012

WA Day 1 - Acclimation

Today was dedicated to relaxing, letting the kids take ridiculously long naps and getting acclimated to Pacific time zone. Luckily it hasn't been as ugly as I expected it to be after last night's cranky extravaganza (p.s...the kids only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night and were still awake and normal EAST coast hours). 

And I went shopping at Kohl's with my mother in law. Which is only like ten minutes away instead of forty. And had a delicious bacon onion burger

I half expected Cam to attack the presents under the Christmas tree with violent assertion to rip the paper off (not to get the presents inside, just to destroy the paper. Because that's what he does). 

Instead, he kept returning to them to use them as a bridge or a mountain or whatever it was for his cars. He didn't even knock it over (on purpose). He was not himself today. I was not complaining.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment