Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Things You Say. And Sharks.

So I just lost two of hours of my life to this movie:

I want to put this movie poster in Calens room. Because obviously!
And tragically it was SO bad that I'm still laughing about it. Kind of like if go into Walmart and see someone that forgot to wear pants. You're embarrassed that you were even a witness to it, but you'll be laughing for the next six years over it.
 
And speaking of half-reality (and sharks). Calen has started storytelling. I'm not sure where it comes from. But somewhere from his head spills out the cutest little outlandish tales. At least to me. Probably because he really hasn't shown much of an imagination until now. 

In the car yesterday:

"Hey Mom. Once, I turned into a rocket ship. And I was going super fast. And then I turned into a man flying a fighter jet and I was going even faster. And then Mom YOU were flying the other fighter jet. And I fell out of the fighter jet and you saved me from the sharks."

Sharks? What sharks? Were you secretly watching this awful movie? But either way, it was cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment