Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 54: Reasons My Son Is Crying

Today's 4 year tantrum is brought to you by:

Camden suddenly insisted he needed to wear his aviator sunglasses to church. Inside church. Inside his Sunday school classroom. And I said no, he can't wear them inside the classroom, that I'll hold on to them, until I pick him up. 

I might as well have said that Disney World burnt to the ground. 

Note: He has not cared about these sunglasses at ALL, ever. Until this morning. Now they're the most important thing in his tiny little life.

Kid just wants to look good. 


Prior to his sunglasses-removal meltdown. We're inside here. In church.

In other news, we finally painted and "erupted" the kids' little volcano from the kit they made last week. 

I have an issue with the term "volcanic eruptions." When I lived in New Jersey, there was a gentleman's club (that's the nice term for it) next door to our neighborhood Red Robin called...."Volcanic Eruptions." 

Eww. Eww. Ewwwwwwwww. 

Facts you never wanted to know but can't live without. 


It's "erupting". 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment