Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 62: Shopping For Sushi (That's Actually Zucchini)

Camden came home from school with a note asking to buy some zucchini for his class, since they are making vegetable soup on Wednesday. 

Cute. 

So after school we went to the grocery store and I let him carry the basket and walk around and we found zucchini. 

Barely five year olds walking around Safeway with shopping baskets is tragically adorable. I mean handsome. Imagine the rage if Cam found out I called him "adorable". 

Since we were there at lunch time I picked up some (not very delicious) sushi at the deli. At home I ate half of it and put it in the fridge. Later, Calen opened the fridge and said "Sushi? Why do we have sushi?" and Camden goes "Yeah! Zoo-shee! It's for my school we're making soup!"

I guess he thought "zucchini" was pronounced "sushi". 

He's not bringing my sushi to school to make soup. 

On the hunt for zucchini (and not sushi)

No comments:

Post a Comment