Friday, September 23, 2016

Day 213: The Things You Say (Friends Edition)

So I picked up Camden and my little neighbor boy/Cam's kindergarten and Tball buddy Kael today from school. As we are driving home (the whole 5 minutes) they are chattering away in the back seat of the car, as only two 5 year olds can do. 

Cam (holding up a baseball card): This guy is from the Red Sox.
Kael: Yeah he is the best player ever because he does really good. 

Note: Neither one of these two knows who the guy on the card is. In fact neither do I. 

Cam: Hey remember when we beat the Scraptors (like Raptors. With a "Sc". And the team was actually called the Scrappers). 
Kael: Yeah they were NASTY. 
Cam: When I'm a grown up baseball player I'm going to toot on the field
They both laugh. 
Kael: Well when I'm a grownup baseball player I'm going to fart and THEN toot!
laughter to the point where they can't talk. 

I appreciate lifetime achievement goals from 5 year old boys. Make it to the Major Leagues and then fart on the field. 

mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment