Friday, September 30, 2016

Day 220: Apples For Sale

Now that the local weather has gotten over itself and the 97 degree days are over, it's suddenly and abruptly fall, complete with chilly days and falling leaves and pumpkin spice everything. 

I don't care what you say. If it's pumpkin spice flavored, I'll consume it. 

Fall is when I prefer to do family pictures. And by family I mean the kids, because Brad and I never have nice coordinating clothes and let's face it, there's no one around here to hold the camera (without paying someone). 

Maybe we'll get around to a nice family photo this year, considering the last nice family photo taken (that didn't involve a cell phone) was in I think 2012. 

This was nothing more than throwing some of my porch decorations and my neighbors' wagon together in the field behind our house, and having Calen write out an "Apples for Sale" sign in his super-cute-but-kind-of-sloppy 2nd grade handwriting. 

This took a whole ten minutes. Because that's all the attention span any kid on Earth has for photos. 

It took two takes on two different days and turned into some of my favorite fall photos ever. 









No comments:

Post a Comment