Monday, August 20, 2018

Day 74: The 2nd Day of 2nd Grade

It's the second day of school, and per request, Calen rode his bike to school with all his friends. 

Camden would have loved to have ridden his bike, but his bike broke in the middle of summer vacation, and so he has had to live without for a while. 

So I drove Cam to school this morning and walked him to his classroom. Not because I HAD to walk him to his classroom, but because I wanted to pretend he was little just a bit longer.

Cam likes being driven because he can actually get a word in for once in the car without his brother being there. We always have the most random and funny conversations. 





After I picked him up from school this afternoon (and Calen was still riding home with friends), I accidentally stepped on a frog in the laundry room, in which Cam was FURIOUS ("You SQUASHED my froggie!!!!"). Luckily, I found two more frogs in about 4.3 seconds outside the house to make him happy, and he gleefully shoved them in a mason car and somehow caught three live flies with his bare damn hands and stuffed them in the jar too. Somehow the flies survived, probably because they were the size of the frogs. 

Nothing says boys like frog catching in the kitchen

Just stay little forever, Bam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment