Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Day 76: Next Time Send An Owl

Cam and I had to run errands today while Calen was at baseball practice with Brad. 

Running errands is less than fun, especially with a 7 year old, but we try to make it as fun as possible with the "scan game" (an app where you scan barcodes and get points) and detours through the toy section to create imaginary Christmas lists. 

We rebelled a little at Costco by letting Camden ride in the big section of the cart (gasp! shock! horror!), and as I gradually piled all our crap around him, he announced "You are CRUSHING me with all your junk!!!"



Also, 100 bonus points to Target for creating a Harry Potter section at the front of their store, including a cardboard "9 and 3/4" platform and a sorting hat for our entertainment. 

Earlier this week, Calen and I poured over this section with glee. He told me the Sorting Hat told him "Gryffindor!!!". Today Cam said the sorting hat couldn't decide, but it might be Slytherin. 

This would explain both my kids. 

Next time I have to do errands, I should just send an owl. 



Also bonus photo of Rebel and Juno begging while I cooked dinner, because cuteness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment