Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Day 11: I Just Need A Little Private Time

Tonight just before bedtime, Brad asked Camden to come into the bathroom to clean up his towels and clothes and crap. Cam's eyes were big and extremely suspicious. 

"Umm, okay, but I just really didn't want to right now."

And then, he pulls a folded piece of paper out of his pants, and announces:

"well, I just got this Valentine letter from (name removed to protect the little lovebird classmate), and I just needed some private time to go and read it since I haven't read it yet."

And, mouth agape and dumbfounded, Brad goes "oh....okay then!" and puts the love letter on Camden's pillow. 

It was nothing more than a "you are really nice and funny and I like being in class with you" but apparently it was a life changing little love letter for our resident 7 year old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment