Monday, April 1, 2013

Monster Hats and Superhero Capes

My mom is incredibly talented with crochet needles. 

I don't know the first thing about crochet. They look like chopsticks. Or is that knitting? I don't even know. But I know she crochets because she calls is crow-shitting.  My mom is rad. 

So anyways she's made the kids hats before. A dinosaur hat for Camden, a monster hat for Calen this past Christmas, and then just a couple days ago a monster hat for Camden arrived in the mail. I'd keep finding cute patterns on Etsy and tell my mom "hey, I have a project for you...." since I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to anything involving yarn, or fabric, or anything like that. 

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cute hats on kids.

So I'm pretty sure this monster hat is my favorite of all of them. It's just so damn cute. 

Parenting fact #382: Every boy should have a monster hat. 

 
It's especially cute when it is paired with a superhero cape. 

Parenting fact #383: Every boy should have a cape. 


     

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment