Sunday, April 7, 2013

With Netflix By My Side

Netflix is my best buddy on days where I'm stuck in bed fighting whatever next round of Cape May Crud has infested my well-being. 

In fact I'm positive that Netflix was designed for people stuck in bed all day bored out of their wits looking for a wide variety of things to watch without having to change the discs or fill up the DVR. 

Today, while laying in bed all day, I watched a documentary on Craig's List, a classic comedy ("As Good As It Gets"), a series about a biker gang ("Sons of Anarchy"), and now a new series I just started about classic storybook fairy tales with a twist ("Once Upon A Time"). All without even moving my head off the pillow. 

Sweet, beautiful technology. 

Sick days can be pretty fun in an "I'm sick and feel like poo" kind of way. Especially since Brad was feeling better and was willing to be downstairs all day with the boys.    

No comments:

Post a Comment