Monday, April 29, 2013

In Hindsight

Some people may think that I take too many pictures. 

Maybe I do. 

Maybe people shouldn't worry about what I do. Maybe nobody does. 

Where the eff was I?

Three days ago it was stunningly sunny and warm. So I took pictures like I usually do. 

Little did I know, it would be the last sunny day where we'd be outside and I could get pictures before it rained, and before Camden split his head open which means the next month of pictures is going to involve a huge ugly gash on his forehead. Or a lot of Photoshop editing. 

Backstory: On Saturday (two lowly hours after I left Brad and the boys home while my mom and I planned to spend the day in NYC) Camden was running from the back yard to the back door and faceplanted on the metal step leading up into the house. The cut was about two inches long and the depth of the length of your pinky finger. One borrowed car, awesome neighbor and ER visit later: Six stitches in two layers (three stitches on top of three stitches due to the depth of the cut). Stitches come out this Friday which should be a blasty blast. 

Aren't you glad I take so many pictures now? I better get better with my Photoshop. 

And now what we have to look at for the next forever. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment