Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Woody

I cleaned out our big shed today. 

Actually, I reorganized the shed. As I'm emptying my entire life out of the shed and into the lawn with my neighbor watching, she asks me "what exactly are you trying to accomplish in doing this?" In which I didn't really have an answer. But as I was putting everything back I figured out what exactly I was doing. 

I was attempting to comfortably fit 10 tons of shit into an 8 ton space. 

Which I actually accomplished, thankyouverymuch. 

So anyways while I was cleaning out the shed I found a Woody (from Toy Story) doll. I'm not sure why or how Woody got in there. I'm thinking an old neighbor gave it to me during yard sale season before they moved, and I saved it for when the kids got older.

It just so happens that my kids are in a huge Toy Story phase. Calen's eye caught it (he was with me when I found it) so he snatched it up and played with it for a brief time. Then later we came inside and suddenly, Camden found Woody. 

And didn't put him down for the next two hours. 

He snatched up that Woody and ran around the house yelling "YEE-HAW. YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!" over and over and over. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever, especially since he had never even said those words before. 

Woody ate dinner with Camden. He watched tv with Camden. Cam talked to Woody in his own little Cam language. He even went to sleep with Camden. 

It's one of the first toys that Cam has ever legitimately been obsessed with (playing with toys just for the sake of keeping them away from Calen (and thus pissing Calen off...which Cam seems to do on purpose) does not count). 

I wonder if he'll even remember it tomorrow. 

Talking to Woody
Watching TV
"Yeeeee-HAW!!!"
Eating dinner with Woody
         

No comments:

Post a Comment