Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yesterday

Last night after baths the boys were playing in Calen's room while I did a massive cleansing of Camden's room

Which included taking apart Cam's crib and throwing it on the street corner. We're officially crib free in this house, folks!

...don't I get like, a certificate or something?

Anyways, I had the baby gate up at Cam's door to keep the kids from annoying me getting in my way. I was busy doing my thing when I hear "Hey Mom!" at the gate. I look over and there are both boys standing at the gate with cowboy hats on. 

Calen says "We are being cowboys!" and Camden in turn whips his hat off his head and yells "YEEE-HAW!!!". Like they had scripted it. Which they didn't, which made it even cuter. 

Of course then I had to force them to sit next to each other and put their hats back on so I could take a picture. And by then the moment was over and Calen didn't want to look at the camera and Camden didn't want to wear his hat. But I somehow managed one single shot. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment