Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day 273: Where Doesn't Matter

We took a family trip to our local Lowe's today, to pick up a few things to add to our outdoor Christmas decorations. You know like 47 more strands of lights and two garlands and that sort of things. 

Okay so it was only like 5 boxes of lights. And two garlands. 

Actually the garlands were bought earlier this week. 

So anyways, you walk into Lowe's and they have quite possibly the coolest Christmas section in the history of hardware store Christmas sections, including this awesomely GINORMOUS "Joy" sign. 

Note my kids to the left for scale. 

Also that creepy soldier guy about to eat my kids. 
Of course the first thing I say to myself is "I WANT THAT." And then I'm arguing with myself "WHERE the hell would you put a Joy sign that's as big as my house" and then I go "WHERE doesn't matter, look at that stupendously oversized thing! It's fantastic! It's HUGE! It's Christmas!!!"

I did not win the argument with myself and did not buy the Joy sign. But I wanted to. I wanted to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment