Sunday, February 5, 2017

Day 348: That Big Game Or Something

I guess there was something big that happened today. A lot of hype, involving a sport or something. 

Oh yeah, the Superbowl. 

Personally, I wanted nothing to do with this year's Superbowl. I'm beyond sick and tired of the Patriots and Tom effing Brady and his PUNCHABLE FACE. 

Sorry, got a little heated there. 

Anyways, I didn't give two shits about the game today. So, we did painting crafts that were included in a Valentine's Day goodie box from the grandparents. 

Superbowl what?

Actually, we were obligated to watch the big game since Brad volunteered to run the big Superbowl party at the base club. He was gone basically all day, but the kids and I donned our Seahawks gear (in protest of the actual contestants of the game) and went to support him for the first half of the game. Then, we went home and forgot all about Tom Brady's face and watched the first Pirates of the Carribean. 

Maybe next year there will be teams I care about. Like the Seahawks. And not the Patriots. 






No comments:

Post a Comment