Friday, February 10, 2017

Day 353: Moms Night In

It's been a busy week, and another mom friend and I needed to get out. 

But, we're in our 30s. We don't want to go "out". We want to put on sweatpants and not talk to people. So, what to do?

We sent Brad and my kids over to my friends' house, where her husband and kid were hanging out, and she came over here. We wore our sweats, ate snacks, and watched Bad Moms on DVD (and then Encino Man on Netflix) while coloring in extremely inappropriate swear word adult coloring books. 

And really, that's all you need to party when you're a mom. Sweats. Snacks. Netflix. Bitchy coloring books. 

Who shit in YOUR oatmeal??

Endnote: I totally tore out this sheet and taped it to the inside door of a higher kitchen cupboard (that the kids don't ever open - and thus can't read). I hope that whenever it is we move out, we might "accidentally" leave it there for the next tennant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment