Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Day 250: A Day in Coeur D'Alene

 We took a break from the lake today and spent the day in downtown Coeur D'Alene!



We walked around the main shopping district and went into lots of little stores. The hits of course were the candy store and the toy store with the best name ever: Figpickles. 



The cutest little ice cream cone ever

This evening we went to a very high ranked fancy restaurant at the top of the Coeur D'Alene Resort to celebrate my inlaws' 50th wedding anniversary!


Have you ever been to a restaurant so fancy that the menu is an iPad? I haven't. 

This is one of the best meals I've had in recent years. My filet minon came and the waiter set it on fire to cook it. I mean that's service. 


This was a hit for the boys at the table. 

This was a great way to celebrate our amazing parents/grandparents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment