Thursday, September 28, 2023

Day 265: Yer A Wizard, Harry

 Super short post today, as not much really happened. 

But, last night, after a full year of reading all seven books, we officially finished reading the entire Harry Potter series together. 

I do not count the Cursed Child, because as I was told, it's complete garbage, doesn't work with the original storyline at all, doesn't give all of our favorite characters any justice, and was just a complete disaster. 

Yeah, no thanks. Why ruin it when I'm completely satisfied with how the original series ended?

Therefore, starting tonight, we begin our week long movie marathon of the Harry Potter series. 

Tonight? Year One: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. 




End note: We've all done the "official" house sorting on the website. Both boys are Gryffindors (which surprises me, I expected Calen a Hufflepuff). I'm a true Hufflepuff, and Brad is a Ravenclaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment