Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Boy And a Comic Book (and a Smart Phone)

While Calen was at preschool today Camden and I played upstairs. He found one of my Calvin and Hobbes books, tossed it up on my bed and proceeded to "read" it. And it was really cute. Especially since he reminds me of the mischievous Calvin.

Of course by the time I actually got my camera he had lost interest, so I had to recreate his excitement of the book by strategically placing my phone (with a children's app loaded on the screen) into the open book. So it looks like he was still interested in it and I could get the shot. Which turned into watching Sesame Street on my phone in his belly which made even more cute pictures.

Half of a good photo is recreating what was cute before the camera was available anyways, right?

Also, aren't those the cutest monster pajamas in the history of ever?? I love Costco. 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment