Monday, March 18, 2013

Floundering

You guys, it's been like, five months since we've been outside. I swear. 

I'm running out of things to blog about. Every day is a rinse and repeat, except it's indoors where the lighting is terrible and let's face it, pictures of the kids playing Legos or Matchbox cars and watching Disney Junior isn't really as exciting as them playing in the pool or back yard. 

I didn't even pick up my camera today. 

Yawn. 

Usually by this time of year we are starting to emerge from hibernation. The weather isn't warm but it isn't intolerable either. But, according to the brains in the national weather think tank, the temperatures this month are over 10 degrees lower (minus wind chill, no less) than they usually are. We haven't seen a clear day over 45 degrees since October. 

We're floundering in our boredom. 

Tomorrow, I have a whole host of interesting Pinterest arts and crafts for the kids to do and take pictures of.      

No comments:

Post a Comment