Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hipster in the Waiting Room

I had to take Camden to Calen's speech therapy today, which usually means that I have to pack no less than 30 fruit snack packs, multiple toys, charge my phone so that he can play his kid apps, and take a couple Excederin myself to prepare for the onslaught of Angry Baby since the last thing he enjoys on this earth is holding still in a chair, for anyone, for any length of time (and thirty minutes? Ha!). 

But actually, he was quite the hipster. He lounged in that oversized chair and ate an entire back of animal crackers (and two fruit snack packs, and an applesauce pouch. And milk) and just glanced around the room trying to look cool. Or something. 

I did have to pull out the phone though and let him play totally rad apps like Zoo Flashcards, the animal noise piano, doodle pad and bubble pop. Dude. Where were we without smart phones?

  

1 comment:

  1. He's almost ready for potty training...I'm thinkin' it was that one horrible potty training day that calmed/wore him down!

    ReplyDelete