Monday, March 4, 2013

Shutterbug Junior

Calen was really into the camera today. He would build and rebuild his tracks for his trains and then ask me to "take a picture Mommy!". Of course I would to appease him. And then he did like three big board puzzle all by himself and then asked me to take a picture again of each one. I reminded him he had his own little camera. So he wandered around taking pictures. And after he went to bed, I thought it would be amusing to upload the pictures he took and see the world from his level. After all, what does a three year old take pictures of?

But first, I took a picture of him taking a picture. 


 And now, for a few of his pictures:
 
his trains on the train table at his room.
a police car
Taking a picture of me taking a picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment