Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Video Is Worth A Thousand Pictures

So um, it was kind of windy today. 

Kind of as in 45mph sustained, 60mph gusting kind of windy. 

It also happened to be garbage day. I found CG housing garbage cans across the main road into base in the civilian neighborhood. I'm pretty sure some of those cans ended up in Delaware too. 

But pictures of hurricane force winds don't really do it justice. So, I took video. So turn up your speakers and listen to the howling of 60mph winds. The first video is from my front door, the second is across the street at the usually glass-calm bay. 

It's shocking that we still have power. 

Also: I tried to upload the videos directly to the blog, but the blog host website got all butthurt about the size or the file type or the general existence of the videos, so you'll have to live with Youtube links. Sorry folks. 

The first video is here

The second video is here 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment