Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Things You Say

Calen's had all sorts of Calenisms the last couple days. 

First he told the waitress at Red Robin that he loved her when we left (I think he was on the phone too much yesterday with family). 

Then today in the car:

"I SMELL something."

Me: "What does it smell like?"

Calen: "....Poop.......or food."

(because it's easy to mistake one from the other).

Later today I was laying on the couch with my hoodie completely covering my head to nurse a headache. 

Calen: "Mom? Where's your face?"

Good question kid. 

------------ 

Also, today he built a really long track out of his new train set all by himself. And put every single road sign and street light on the same corner or track. Clearly, it's a dangerous area (and well lit).

      

No comments:

Post a Comment