Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Day 222: The Before And After

 We've put off haircuts for a long time. 

Like, since March, I'm pretty sure. 

The boys have been asking for a considerable while for haircuts, begging, even, and I've been putting it off, knowing that an off island vacation was coming up and I wanted them to have fresh haircuts for the occassion. 

But then it just got too much. Completely and outrageously too long, thick, haven't seen their eyeballs for weeks, and even my hair was getting to the point of driving me aboslutely bonkers. 

Let's go get a haircut. 

For dramatic effect, let's do a before and after. 



Calen's hair has been brushed to the side and sticking out of his backwards hat for so many months, his hair is still curved to the side even after it was cut. He still looks a lot cleaner now. 

And now, the Caminator. 


Behold! His eyeballs! His ears! They exist!


No comments:

Post a Comment