Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 70: For The Love of the Game

I think Calen found his passion in baseball. 

In the form of being a catcher. 

My friend somehow found a used youth lefthander's catchers mitt at a second hand sports store in town (these are nigh impossible to find without special ordering and spending I-shit-you-not hundreds of dollars). So she snatched it up for me and I gave it to Calen this afternoon.

He was so excited about it, he asked if he could catch at his game on Thursday (not up to me). Then he asked if he could catch at my team's softball practice later this week. 


Then he went to bed with his catcher's mitt. 

Obviously, I couldn't be happier that this kid loves baseball. 

Asleep, with his beloved catcher's mitt. Let's take a minute to appreciate the fact that my kid loves baseball AND Star Wars. That's a well-rounded kid right there. 







No comments:

Post a Comment