Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 86: If I Could Just Sneeze, That'd Be Great

Even though it was a stupidly busy day, there wasn't a whole lot to note that was blog worthy. Baseball games, staying late to help clean up after baseball games, coaches' fighting after baseball games...

okay, that might be worth noting. Calen's coaches and the other team's coaches got into an argument at the end of the game that the game was called too early (the other team was right, our team decided we were done a good 15 minutes before the game should have been over). Another tick against the Indians' coaching staff and here's to hoping and praying we're never drafted on this team again. 

Not to mention the whole county is mowing their fields which means I'm allergic to everything and suffering miserably. Or almost miserably. I feel like those cats in those memes that are about to sneeze, except I never do sneeze, and I feel that way all day long. 

You know, like this:



Really, that's it. I got nothing today. I feel like we were so busy all day and didn't accomplish anything. 

There's always tomorrow. And an extra dose of Claritin D. 







No comments:

Post a Comment