Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day 71: Conversations With Calen

This morning Calen was lamenting that it "wasn't fair" that Camden only has to go to school for half a day and gets to go play at the playground and play Disney Infinity while he's still at school for a full day. I told him, "Sorry Bud, but you're a big kid and big kids go to school all day."

Calen: "Well, when I die and reset my life, I'm going to make sure to enjoy only having half days at school and have all that free time to play."

Me: "When you reset...."

Calen: "Yeah when I die and my life resets to zero and I get to start over."

If only it were that easy and life was like a video game. 


Today's completely unrelated photo is a terrible grainy zoomed in cell phone pic of Cam at his tball game. He refused to turn his hat around even though his coach asked him to. Kid will do what he wants when he wants it, period. 




No comments:

Post a Comment