Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 136: How To Turn 32

You guys, I'm old. 

It's my birthday today, and the last thing I wanted to do was remember that I'm thirty-two. So I created my own checklist on how the cool people should turn 32 (and remain young at heart). 

1. Go to the mall and get a Link-Kirby shirt and some new Chucks. 
Because OBVIOUSLY. 
2. Catch a charmandar in the Vans store using the new Pokemon-Go app. 


3. Go to a baseball game with friends (bonus points for taking the ferry to the stadium)

Heading into the city
AT&T Park, San Francisco CA
Love these girls!! Ashley, me, and Sarah

4. Eat a pile of nachos out of a souvenir batting helmet. 




5. Stay awake until 1am and pay DEARLY for it the next day. 


And there you have it. Look out kids, this middle aged mom still has it. 

Okay, maybe not. But it really was a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment