Saturday, July 23, 2016

Day 151: Winos In Wine Country

I'm not a wine drinker. 

I'm not a wine drinker and I live in Sonoma County. 

*gasp!* *shock!* *horror!*

That being said, I'm always up for an adventure. So when my neighbor's birthday rolled around today and she invited me and a few other girls to go wine tasting at a few vineyards today, I said heck yes, I'm in! I mean why not, it's something new and different right?

Speaking of birthdays, a happy birthday shout-out to my big brother Josh! July is a good month for birthdays. 

We went to three vineyards, none of which I remember the names (and not because I was intoxicated, thank you). One thing I will say is that the locations and surrounding areas are just drop dead gorgeous. The facilities were very welcoming, and yes, the wine was actually quite good. I learned that I'm not a pinot noir person at all, but I do enjoy chardonnay (which surprised me about myself).

You learn something new every day. 

All in all I really enjoyed the day and especially the company. Check another box off the bucket list!


Great times, great people
But seriously, this view. 





No comments:

Post a Comment