Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 137: Stress Eating

Brad left today for Washington for a week, so that he could help his dad build a new fence for the backyard. I'm so glad that they can have the quality father-son time together, but in the meantime I'm left alone with the kids on quite possibly the busiest week of the summer. Calen starts baseball camp Monday, the boys have swim lessons every day, and let's not forget flag football. 

This morning the boys had picture day for football and then they each had a game. Luckily all at the same location or my brain might have exploded out of my head. 

Halftime loves from his dog
Since it was such a busy day and I was still exhausted from yesterday's late night birthday festivities, I wasn't in the mood to make a real dinner. So the kids made their own pizzas, with the rules that they were required to include at least one vegetable. Calen made a face "with a mustache and a beard" and Cam claims he made a face with a mustache, but his art is still a little Van Gogh. 

While eating their masterpieces, Calen stops and claims:

"I'm stress eating over here!"

I asked if he even knew what stress eating was. He didn't. 

And I'm glad.

Calen's pizza on top and Cam's on the bottom (kid hates tomatoes)


No comments:

Post a Comment