Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 143: Celebrating Super Mario Yogurt

Today was the last day of baseball camp so we decided to celebrate. 

Celebrate what, exactly? It's not a major feat. It wasn't a pass/fail. It was five days of playing baseball. 

But the truth was I wanted frozen yogurt, especially since the entire storefront is decked out in Super Mario themes, and they're featuring Mario flavors. So I just needed an excuse to go. 


Let's face it. We're celebrating nothing more than the fact that Super Mario yogurt exists. 

I don't know what the promotion is for, but it's fantastic. They had great flavors like Toad's Rocky Road and Yoshi's Honeydew Melon. Calen and I picked Bowser's Dragonberry Tart and Cam picked that with a side of Mario's Chocolate Gelato. 

And they came in cute Super Mario cups. 

I mean, come on. 

Fellow corporations, take notice. The nerd revolution is here and you should endorse all the things with video game brands. We will pay. 

Princess Peach dared me to put sour patch kids on my Bowser Dragonberry Tart. Okay, Cam dared me. 
Even the windows were decorated with pipes and plant eater guys. 




No comments:

Post a Comment